The Egerton Schools’ Foundation.
A global school partnership between Egerton Primary School in Njoro, Kenya and Egerton Primary School in Knutsford, England brought together by a rare joint heritage. The foundation exists to promote an enriched, sustainable and equitable approach to high quality global education for ALL the children of BOTH schools.
What Does The Foundation Do?
The foundation provides for our children in Knutsford and Kenya, teaching them about:
- The world beyond their front door
- The history of the Egerton family, and the impact it’s had on both our schools
- The value of getting involved and helping others
- Equips them to succeed in a globalised world
- Promotes values such as empathy, fairness and respect
- Develops their enquiry and critical thinking skills
- Deepens curriculum knowledge and understanding
- Further strengthens the school ethos and values
- Expands their awareness and understanding of global issues
- Supports the development of all our teachers
Our school partnership achieves a lot but WE NEED YOUR HELP TO CONTINUE.
Want to get involved? READ ON!
Love cycling? Join the Cheshire Sportive on September 11th. A 65 mile cycling challenge starting in Knutsford. Using British sky cycling teams favourite roads and with 100% of profits going to our foundation!
Visit the Cheshire Sportive Page
Not for you? Then walk with us instead! To show support for those raising money for the foundation in the Cheshire Sportive, we’re asking children and parents to join us on the same day, September 11th as we walk to the mansion at Tatton Park. Leaving from the Knutsford gates at 9am. Children can walk, cycle or scoot the 2 miles to the house.